Why should you buy an Energizer lithium ion jump starter?
• Safety is our number one concern; the Energizer jump starter has a built-in UL approved battery, most lithium ion jump starters are built with non-approved batteries in order to save on cost. This could leave you stranded with a battery that won’t last or even worse a battery that is not safe to use
• The ENJ12K includes an LCD screen that will show you the battery level, so that you can make sure to charge the battery when it’s too low
• Unmatched performance, Our jump starters ability to start a vehicle will outperform any other jump starter with the same battery size.
• The ENJ12K includes smart cables, these smart cables are critical for the safety of the jump starter and your car battery, the protections include; Reverse charge protection, reverse polarity protection, low voltage protection, over current protection, over temperature protection and short circuit protection!
Our version of an all-inclusive:
• 1 x 11,100 mah jump starter
• 1 x set of smart clamps
• 1 x AC wall charger
• 1 x cigarette lighter charger
• 1 x carrying case
• 1 x User Manual
- 2933 W. Cypress Creek Rd, Suite 202, Fort Lauderdale FL 33309
- 2016 Corporate Drive Wilmington, NC 28405 U.S.A.
- 140 Rue Merizzi, Montreal, QC H4T 1S4, Canada
- Tel.: 954-603-4950
- Fax: 954-603-4930