Energizer 8 Amp Battery Charger and Battery Maintainer with LCD for 6 and 12V Batteries – 9 Step Smart Charging Technology Will Improve Your Battery’s Life Cycle for Car, RV and Boat – ENC8A
Energizer 8 Amp 9 Step Smart Battery Charger is a 6V/12V 8 Amp fully automatic battery charger for premium charging applications. With 6V/12V auto voltage detection, this charger can also do 2 Amp for maintaining or 4 Amp rapid charging, with a digital display. Energy efficient and eco-friendly.
- 8 AMP FULLY AUTOMATIC BATTERY CHARGER WITH LCD DISPLAY- Perfect Battery Maintainer for RV, Boat or Car Battery Charger. The built in LCD display will provide you with accurate status and battery voltage measurement
- AUTO VOLTAGE DETECTION- Detects 6 or 12 Volt batteries. Built-in circuit protection guards against overcharging, reverse polarity or short circuit.
- 9 STEP SMART BATTERY CHARGER- This battery charger helps keep your battery lasting longer then simple chargers
- BATTERY MAINTAINER- Automatically adjusts the amperage rate to charge and maintain batteries
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY- Includes a five year, repair or replace warranty and specialized customer service & technical support via email phone or chat. From a brand you can trust! ETL Approved under UL std 1236 and CSA C22.2
12V 100 Watt Ultra-Compact Inverter
Energizer 16 Ft. 4 Gauge Booster Cables UPC: 841915003058
Energizer 16 Ft. 2 Gauge Booster Cables
Energizer 20 Ft. 2 Gauge Booster Cables
Energizer 30 Ft. 1 Gauge Booster Cables with Quick Connect Plugs
Energizer 16 Ft. 6 Gauge Booster Cables
Energizer 4 Amp Battery Charger and Battery Maintainer with LCD for 6 and 12V Batteries – 9 Step Smart Charging Technology Will Improve Your Battery’s Life Cycle for Car, RV and Boat – ENC4A
Energizer 4 Amp 6/12V Battery Charger W/ 9 Step Smart Charging
12V 120 Watt Cup Inverter
12V 180 Watt Cup Inverter
- 2933 W. Cypress Creek Rd, Suite 202, Fort Lauderdale FL 33309
- 2016 Corporate Drive Wilmington, NC 28405 U.S.A.
- 140 Rue Merizzi, Montreal, QC H4T 1S4, Canada
- Tel.: 954-603-4950
- Fax: 954-603-4930